Nathan Paul

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

We are home

After three days in the hospital we are home this morning. The plan of care for Nathan is a little unclear still. He does have quite a few small kidney stone and two rather large stones on his kidneys. The larger ones are about 4mm in size. This may not seem that large but when you think about how little Nathan still is it gets kind of scary. All of the stones are still on his kidneys. Being that Nathan is so small they really cannot do much to help with the passing of these stones. We now will add yet one more doctor to our list and will begin seeing the Urologist once a week in order to monitor this situation. There is no guarantee that we will not be admitted again soon. We just have to watch for dehydration and fever or any other complications. Nathan is happy and doing great this morning. Sal and I think he just wants to make sure he has EVERYONE'S attention!!!! I will keep everyone updated as often as I can. Thanks, Julie and Sal

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, I am sorry he is going through all of this still... My prayers are with you!!! Unfortunately all of you still have a tough battle ahead but I know with all the prayers and support that you guys have you will see it through!!
I love you and miss you!!!
Love,
Tonya

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home