Nathan Paul

Friday, June 09, 2006

Update


Nathan is doing about the same. I do not believe he has had much pain out of the stones yet. This morning he actually threw up a little which is scary being as he has the nissin and should not be able to throw up at all! Its always something with him!!! I have been told by many that kidney stones will make you extremely nauseous so I'm sure that is the problem. My poor little guy. He just goes through so much all the time. I look forward to the day when he is past all these issues. One day all of this will only be scared in our memories. He will hear about it but luckly he will not remember. Austin is out of school now so I stay pretty busy between both the boys! I am still trying to organize the wedding pics and I will post some of those soon! This is a pic of me and Nate...or Nate's HAIR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home